For next few weeks of yet to be over 2018 year xDevs.com decided to give a glimpse or daily operations.
Things may include instruments testing, calibration, and some repair work.
We would like to check if there is public interest in this, to consider better coverage and realtime feed next year.
Refresh rate for current feed is limited to 1 frame per second or slower.
There is no schedule of planned activities, but short plan log is as below:
- Dec 8-10 : Fluke 8508A tests and more HP 3458A repairs
- Dec 11-14 : HP 3458 verifications, xDevs.com FX works
- Dec 15-16 : Nanovolt scanner setup upgrade to 16 channels
- Dec 17-20 : Keysight B2987A electrometer review and tests
- Dec 21-22 : Lab clean up and random works.
Let us know in comments if you like the idea.
Feed is available Here at https://xdevs.com/live/
Modified: Dec. 7, 2018, 9:35 p.m.