Educational project xDevs.com is dedicated to electronics engineering, involving, but not limited to digital and analog circuit design, PCB layout, field programmable devices and gate array applications and firmware development for embedded systems.
All data presented here is free for grabs and use, without any warranties. There are no login, registration, email forms or anything else needed to view articles and referenced files. You are free to share and copy content, if links to source pages are added. This way you support our efforts to keep everything online.
Have manual for test equipment gear or interesting project article which you wish to share for hosting here? Please, follow upload directions
xDevs.com also has dedicated YouTube channel to share experiments and project discussions.
Discussion about any projects and electronics related stuff is welcome in our own IRC chat server: irc.xdevs.com (standard port 6667, channel: #xDevs.com).
Web-interface for access mirrored on this page, however we recommend to use standalone IRC-client of your preference for best experience.
Projects and cooperation
- Kingpincooling.com – Extreme cryogen cooling for computer gear, liquid nitrogen containers and accessories. Design and CAD engineering
- EVGA.com – Product design and performance tuning for hi-end VGA’s, motherboard, gaming hardware
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC Guide, Founders Edition – Detailed guide and modifications of GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE
- GeForce GTX 1080 OC Guide, Founders Edition – Modifications for extreme OC for Pascal-generation GFX card.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N OC Guide – Detailed OC guide and tweaks
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 OC Guide – Detailed OC guide on reference-based GTX 980
- Xtremelabs.org – Ukrainian overclocking team, PC performance tuning.
Reviews, worklogs and product design articles
- Neutron – Power supply automated test system, 12-channel 2kW DC power rating for electronic load, 2% accuracy
- Development boards – ATMEL AVR, ARM, Altera CPLD and FPGA development opensource hardware kits
- T&M Repairs – Repair worklogs for industry test and measurement equipment
- Fluke 5700A calibrator overhaul – Service and minor repairs for high-end Fluke 5700A series calibrator.
- Fluke 792A AC/DC transfer standard repair – Repair of battery block and testing of Fluke 792A metrology AC/DC transfer standard.
- HP/Agilent/Keysight 3458A repair worklogs, Unit 2, Unit 3 – Detailed worklogs covering HP 3458A 8½-digit DMMs repair and upgrades
- Wavetek 4920M AC standard repair – Repair and calibration of Wavetek 4920M AVMS.
- Keithley 2001 repair – Extensive repair experience for Keithley Model 2001 7½-digit precision multimeters
- Keithley 2002 repair – Extensive repair experience for Keithley Model 2002 8½-digit precision multimeter
- Keithley 2182 repair – Service of 7½-digit nanovolt-meter
- Keithley 2510 repair – Repair and calibration of Keithley Model 2510 TEC SMU
- Keithley 2400 repair – Repair of broken VFD glass and testing Keithley Model 2400 SourceMeter
- Keithley secret menu – Various easter eggs and engineering menu in Keithley instruments
- Tektronix CSA7404 repair – Fixing dead NVRAM in Tektronix TDS7000/CSA7404 4GHz oscilloscope
- HP 3245A Universal source repair – Repair and calibration of rare HP 3245 precision 6½-digit DC/AC signal source
- Rohde & Schwarz Signal generator SMT03 Repair – Fixing dead NVRAM in R&S 3GHz RF generator
- Calibration procedure for Fluke 52-II – Step-by-step calibration for portable Fluke thermometer
- DMM noise measurement – public project to measure and compare noise of bench multimeters.
- dev.xdevs.com – Issue tracker based on Redmine engine, used to collect tasks and coordinate teamwork.
- doc.xdevs.com – Documentation resource for manuals, equipment photographs, component datasheets.
- XE Toolkit – xDevs.com Electronics engineering toolkit, online calculators, tools and simulation helpers.