- Electric pump for one handed pressure calibration
- Pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025%
- Measure and source 0-20.00 mA with 0.015% accuracy
- Precision pressure adjust vernier for accurate pressure calibration
- Variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment
- 30 psi pressure ranges (Model 100G has 100 psi pressure range instead)
- Programmable pressure calibrator pump limit
- Extended pressure measurement range with any of 29 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Test pressure switches with built in switch test function
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Pressure Calibrator includes proven cleanout ports reduce pump failures
Fluke 719 30G is portable device, similar size of regular portable multimeter, just a bit thicker.
Comparison photo versus my good 9-year old Fluke 87V multimeter.
Fluke 719 is significantly thicker than a DMM, due to space required for all pressure pump and chamber parts. Due to higher power demands this instrument is powered by two 9V batteries. Two knobs on the side allow switching between negative and positive pressure pump operation and control vent valve for pressure release.
As usual on xDevs.com, we open stuff to learn what magic hidden inside. That means warranty void labels have to go..
LEMO Connector to external Fluke 700Pxx series pressure transducer connected to mainboard with soldered FPC. It’s not removable, so keep the soldering iron handy if you decide to disassemble the unit.
Rubber gasket around the edge also extends into chassis and competely isolates electronics PCB from the pressure mechanics section.
Here’s PCB without front shield bracket and rubber keypad.
PCB label reveals original OEM manufacturer for this Fluke calibrator, which is Martel Electronics. They are well known for pressure and industrial application instruments.
Plenty of Linear parts, such as LTC2051 and LTC2492 24-bit ΣΔ-ADC with internal temperature sensor. Temperature measurement used to compensate for pressure sensor readings.
Craftsmanship is tad under usual Fluke gear standards, with solder specs and flux residues around FPC cable connection. Doesn’t affect function though.
Pump port and pressure sensor ports.
Rear of the instrument also have two cleaning ports, normally sealed by spring-loaded valve.
Be careful removing those port seals, as springs are small and easy to loose.
And final measurement with 10 inH2O after reassembly.
I don’t have pressure reference and standard calibrator, so will use this Fluke 719 for now in condition AS IS.
Modified: June 13, 2017, 4:57 a.m.