Project xDevs.com is an personal education project, dedicated to electronics engineering, involving, but not limited to digital and analog circuit design, PCB layout, field programmable devices and gate array applications and firmware development for embedded systems.
All data presented here is free for grabs and use, without any warranties. There are no login, registration, email forms or anything else needed to view articles and referenced files. You are free to share and copy content, if links to source pages are added. This way you support our efforts to keep everything online.
Have manual for test equipment gear or interesting project article which you wish to share for hosting here? Please, follow upload directions
Projects and cooperation
- Kingpincooling.com – Extreme cryogen cooling for computer gear, liquid nitrogen containers and accessories. Design and CAD engineering
- EVGA.com – Product design and performance tuning for hi-end VGA’s, motherboard, gaming hardware
- Xtremelabs.org – Ukrainian overclocking team, PC performance tuning.
- Neutron – Power supply automated test system, 12-channel 2kW DC power rating for electronic load, 2% accuracy
- Development boards – ATMEL AVR, ARM, Altera CPLD and FPGA development opensource hardware kits
- T&M Repairs – Repair worklogs for industry test and measurement equipment
- Keithley 2001 repair – Extensive repair experience for Keithley Model 2001 precision multimeters
- Project KX – Precision DC voltage source/meter unit
- dev.xdevs.com – Issue tracker based on Redmine engine, used to collect tasks and coordinate teamwork.
- doc.xdevs.com – Documentation resource for manuals, equipment photographs, component datasheets.
- XE Toolkit – xDevs.com Electronics engineering toolkit, online calculators, tools and simulation helpers.