Project xDevs.com is an personal education project, dedicated to electronics engineering, involving, but not limited to digital and analog circuit design, field programmable devices and gate arrays applications and firmware development for embedded systems.
Projects and cooperation
- Kingpincooling.com – Extreme cryogen cooling for computer gear, liquid nitrogen containers and accessories. Design and CAD engineering
- EVGA.com – Product design and performance tuning for hi-end VGA’s, motherboards
- Xtremelabs.org – Ukrainian overclocking team, PC performance tuning.
- Neutron – Power supply automated test system, 12-channel 2kW DC power rating for electronic load, 2% accuracy
- Development boards – ATMEL AVR, ARM, Altera CPLD and FPGA development opensource hardware kits
- T&M Repairs – Repair worklogs for industry test and measurement equipment
- Keithley 2001 repair – Extensive repair experience for Keithley Model 2001 precision multimeters
- Project KX – Precision DC voltage source/meter unit
- dev.xdevs.com – Issue tracker based on Redmine engine, used to collect tasks and coordinate teamwork.
- doc.xdevs.com – Documentation resource for manuals, equipment photographs, component datasheets.
- XE Toolkit – xDevs.com Electronics engineering toolkit, online calculators, tools and simulation helpers.